We Love To Work & We Love Where We Work
Founded in 2000, Dynamic Solutions Group is a technology services firm specializing in technology solutions for small and mid-market sized business. Offering a stable, friendly, flexible, team oriented atmosphere with great benefits and excellent career opportunities. Enjoy a work environment where you help customers manage their Business’ Technology Systems by using your professional skills and abilities to work through challenges both large and small every day. Make a difference in a company where your hard work and suggestions are actually noticed, appreciated and acted upon as your work directly impacts the direction and performance of DSG.
DSG is a company that truly values and cares about it’s team members. We take good care of our team members and work to make sure they have everything needed to get the job done.
We offer an attractive variety of benefits and programs as part of your career at DSG:
Insurance Plans – DSG offers multiple options for both Health Insurance and Dental Insurance with the company contributing a significant portion of the premiums for our team members. We also provide Life Insurance as well as both Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance at no cost to our full-time team members. Additional benefits including Vision Insurance and Family Insurance coverage, as well as other voluntary insurance plans, are also provided, most available on a pre-tax basis. Medical and Dental coverage is effective on a staff member’s date of hire and coverage for additional plans are effective the first day of the month following the staff member’s date of hire.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Both Health and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts are offered, allowing team members to lower their taxable income by reimbursing eligible and out-of-pocket medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Paid Time Off – Eligible team members accrue 13 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year to start, with increases in PTO occurring at certain levels in years of service. These days can be used for planned vacation, personal or sick leave when needed.
- Holiday Time – DSG observes seven holidays during the year.
- Charitable Time – DSG provides team members with up to eight hours of normal paid work time in each calendar year to participate in a community service activity.
Team members may be eligible for the following bonus programs:
- Performance Bonus – Quarterly bonus paid to team staff members based on individual performance.
- Recruitment Bonus – Paid to team members who help DSG recruit and hire new team members by referring qualified candidates.
- Lead Generation Bonus – Paid to team members who identify new customers or new sales opportunities for DSG.
- Other Miscellaneous Incentives – team members are encouraged to suggest additional rewards for other team members who have demonstrated a special dedication of time, talent or other resources to a project. These rewards are typically gift certificates, movie passes or other special DSG items.